We’ve put our heads together and come up with 10 tips to help make the game a little bit more enjoyable!
- Larger holes to putt into
- No clubhouse twat rule. 3 strikes and you’re barred
- Mandatory 1-week ban if you turn up with the latest clubs and don’t shoot at least buffer
- The local pro has to play the course in one comp a month to see the condition or the course and the members
- Green staff have to caddy and golfers mow once a season
- All shit bunkers are automatic GUR. Determined using the Footprint test.
- You can tee off the reds for a 1 shot penalty
- A lost ball is a mandatory 0 points or highest score with a zero (nett double bogey) on a hole
- You NR and you have to pay a forfeit or a fine and you must tee off last in the next competition
- Mandatory live stream of the 1st tee on YouTube
Do you have any suggested new rules?